It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 pm

Board index » General » Upcoming Events

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 pm 

Just sayin don't know dd personally but looking forward to meeting him
Seems like a great guy everybody is entitled to their own opinion just cause
He says something don't mean u have to do it and as far as cutting hills if there
Wasnt people like dd there wouldn't be any point In riding u would be riding the
same trails and climbing the same hills Uve climbed hundreds of times
Every weekend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Well with DD it a lot more than that.Not only does he spend a lot of time in the woods cutting but he also all ways supplied a welder, a place to fix your stuff in the woods and if a buggy broke he usually had the stuff to fix your buggy and get you back going.So yea DD a lot more than just some crazy feller on here :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm 
Global moderator

Firebug wrote:
Possum please add location to your profile. Beware of becoming road kill..

south,,,really?,,,,,that narrows it down :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:09 pm 
WB Contributor

Hear again we have someone hiding behind a false name talking crap about someone. If your gunna act like that at least let the person know who you are. Hell who wants unknown enemies. To me its kind of a chicken S--t way of bashing someone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

passat2800 wrote:
Wimps. Now I understand why no one has more woods time than DD.I guess I'll drop off the hill with a cut out trash bag and cut some Leeds hills tomorrow because you ladies want to stay home and dry. Yall will never make it in a combat situation. Stay home and do your nails. Look good for when your wife gets home and lick her nads.No one has been more cold , wet or miserable than DD 'cause he IS hardcore and dedicated.Rain ? Shut up!I'm done with yall..Oh.. And my 47 year old wife will be right beside me throwing branches while I cut.She is from Michigan. No wonder the yanks wooped our arse.Your makeup may run!Go cut out coupons, catch a sale at Belks or Macy's.Make some brownies or chocolate chip cookies.Hug your wife and tell her you need romance, candles, and some understanding. Don't make me puke! :lol:

I thought this was funny as he'll.especially the part about your wifes nad's.obviously you haven't been on here from day one or you would know that this is just DD,or you've just read what you wanted to,or you made up a new little screen name to hide behind because your wife never lent you those big ole set of balls she has that you was third gearing.but anyways if you wasn't going or you have no intentions of riding the trails he cut what does it matter to you.DD is a guy that's passionate about ring and cutting trails,you could hear the excitement he had thinking he was going to get to hook up and ride with a group of guys on old stomping grounds he help make,and cut some trails.obviously you've been called a puss before cause it hit a sore spot for ya,probably in that big ole taint ya got between your puss and a$$.and besides he never mentioned that rear seat v6 in this post,shocked he didn't but he didn't.so next time you ride down their go around that trail or walk your ass in because I doubt you'd even get off your buggy to help someone,cause if you would you'd be thanking him for cutting these trails so the limbs and briars don't scratch your candy a$$ opussyum.you pissed off more by being a dik than anything DD has ever said.Chad :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:31 pm 

dd is a good guy. we all talk shit about "WHAT IF" this or that. well DD is takin steps and workin with what he has. who cares if it works or not. He hasn't wasted your time doin it. we all wish we had the best of everything but some of us cant afford it. but i can respect a guy like him. just gettin it done with what he has.
OH and POSSEM season is open year around SO............... :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 pm 

Lol tell it like it is matt u know all about making due with what
U got the way I look at it is who cares as long as it works
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 pm 
WB Contributor

NRIbuggys wrote:
dd is a good guy. we all talk shit about "WHAT IF" this or that. well DD is takin steps and workin with what he has. who cares if it works or not. He hasn't wasted your time doin it. we all wish we had the best of everything but some of us cant afford it. but i can respect a guy like him. just gettin it done with what he has.
OH and POSSEM season is open year around SO............... :twisted:

X2 thats exactly how i feel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:53 pm 
WB Contributor

I'm ya boi. Ya oles boi. Nama Carl. I hope thers no hard fillins witha Possum feller. umhmm. At dd says he prechates all the kine talk an what not from the other fellers.DD says we better get a cutin fore spring. Bout 8 weeks from now the fliers be a bloomin.I always thought fliers was purdy.He onts ta know when we a wackin n hackin agin. I sharpin my slang blades.At ole Wheatley boi dun all growed up. He a comin too.We have fun sometime, umhmm yessir.He have a truck . Says wheatley plummin ona door of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:56 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

we gonna get back cutting dd cause i have a goal to connect back to the old stuff befor the riding weather is back

I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:15 am 
WB Contributor

kevin f wrote:
I have to say, DD does think outside of the box but his passat buggy does work fairly well. It has its flaws but whos buggy dont. as far as the hill cutting and working to make more riding places, DD is the man. Ive seen him in the woods butt naked cutting crass with a weed eater. So before you smack DD in the face with some stupid crap maybe you should get to know him first.

Yo dis Cedric. Long time ago dd be livin out in da woods. Many times he gots caught ridin nekid out at da Fultondale.He gots dat ole fat belly and don't knows or care if he nekid.1 time he hads 24 dogs at he camp. He dont feeds dim naked , oparate machinery or walks thru da sticka bushes naked or makes any body mad at him nekid.Da canoes cawts him twice and he wear a 30 pack beer box.Da alabama power executives cawts him pullin da moto out he buggy wit he unda wair. One time he pees down da buick cherry red exawst. Dat was ugly.He scabbed over dat sommer. He bees havin funs but can yawl do sumpthin wit him?

Last edited by passat2800 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:26 am 
WB Contributor

passat2800 wrote:
kevin f wrote:
I have to say, DD does think outside of the box but his passat buggy does work fairly well. It has its flaws but whos buggy dont. as far as the hill cutting and working to make more riding places, DD is the man. Ive seen him in the woods butt naked cutting crass with a weed eater. So before you smack DD in the face with some stupid crap maybe you should get to know him first.

Yo dis Cedric Long time ago dd be livin out in da woods. Many times he gots caght ridin nekid out at da Fultondale.He gots dat ole fat belly and don't knows or care if he nekid.1 time he hads 24 dogs at he camp. He dont feeds dim naked , oparate machinery or walks thru da sticka bushes naked.Da canoes cawts him twice and he wear a 30 pack beer box.Da alabama power executives cawts him pullin da moto out he buggy wit he unda wair. One time he pees down da buick cherry red exawst. Dat was ugly.He scabbed over dat sommer. He bees havin funs but can yawl do sumpthin wit him?

Dude you aint right. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:49 pm 
WB Contributor

:lol: I'm tellin yall! I'm tellin yall with my rt hand in the air! Once at the camp we all called the"Garage" I was welding on my buggy on a week day about 1:00 in the HOT 99 degree afternoon and the sheriff helicopter flew by. I know it was the sheriff because it came to the airport every now and then where I work.I even gave them a bag of scrounge aircraft nuts and bolts and they were greatful.The sheriff dept does not want to fund the helicopter and the 2 pilots have it on personal loan from the army , they had to have it painted up with SHERRIFF written on the sides and everything is out of their own pockets! I asked them what instruments they use to find their way around. They said of coarse "Follow interstates". I said "How do you comunicate to the tower to land?" He said"Well Jim here, carries a phone book and we looked in the blue pages for Birmingham Municipal Airport Tower and called them with his cell phone." But anyway , the best part was them 2 guys desperatly wanted to show the county that a helicopter was the way to go. They were probably streaking there way thru Fultondale looking for dope fields when they spotted an opening with old trucks and campers. They were gone for about 5 minutes. I just knew they would be back. Then they popped up out of nowhere and expected me to run or panic. I had just popped a delicious cold one with my foot propped on the buggy bumper. They hubbered for about a minute and did a quick circle. Nope . DD still standing there with nothing on but rotten underwear.They hubbered there for another 5 minutes trying to figure me out. I opened another beer and held it up to them with my full icy cooler wide open as I pointed over to the gas line for them to land.Looking at them thru their winshield you could see the confusion in their heads.They left and came back again but after that I never seen them at the airport again.It was a great day! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am 
WoodsBuggy Addict

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dd you have had some funny experiences out their

I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 am 
WB Contributor

:P :P :P

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 pm 

Wheres that possum at? Im lookin fer you unhum.

Board index » General » Upcoming Events