It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:31 am

Board index » General » Upcoming Events

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 2011 Series Schedule
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 pm 
WB Contributor

RON wrote:
for those driving in on friday morning or so , we're planning a horse shoe contest for those interested in a lil competetion before saturdays event !! :D :D :D

how bout a game of corn hole its alot alike and tuns more fun??? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

any one ever posted rule changes yet

I DO NOT FREE BASE COCAINE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 am 
WB Contributor

Can we use grenades instead.Cutting an easy rd down to the bottom of Swamp tomorrow then widening up into the tree line and picking where Marty had a bad day.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

noone knows anything?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

jesse wrote:
noone knows anything?

hopefully it should be up in the next day or 2

Chris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:54 am 

giveitagallon wrote:
wondering why their is a new club willing to support woodsbuggy and no one wants to support him ? i just feel like i wasted a hour in a half of his time asking questions i was told to ask him ! he even stated were there are some nice hills to be cut !
it just kinda sucks in my eyes because this club just purchaced a large area and wants to support offroad !
you dont hear to much of new places opening up their always closeing down !
im not tryin to stir anything up at all , and i promise we wont lean on your buggies !!!! :twisted:

Hell who would want to go to Ohio? This is for hill climbing and southern folks. not yankees, they should all be in Ala. going north is not going to prove anything. Hell this site is for us ALA buggy riders. Every one I have worked with from Ohio is a idiot.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:12 am 
BOTM Winner

skminutz wrote:
giveitagallon wrote:
wondering why their is a new club willing to support woodsbuggy and no one wants to support him ? i just feel like i wasted a hour in a half of his time asking questions i was told to ask him ! he even stated were there are some nice hills to be cut !
it just kinda sucks in my eyes because this club just purchaced a large area and wants to support offroad !
im not tryin to stir anything up at all , and i promise we wont lean on your buggies !!!! :twisted:

Hell who would want to go to Ohio? This is for hill climbing and southern folks. not yankees, they should all be in Ala. going north is not going to prove anything. Hell this site is for us ALA buggy riders. Every one I have worked with from Ohio is a idiot.

Who the hell is this dumb ass??? :roll: This web site started in Ohio and im from Ohio an dont call me an idiot. :evil: Come up here i have a lot of hills that would prove everything. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am 

2 post and you gonna call out Buckeye's? Nothing personal to most of you Bama guys on here but if i recall,there wasn't a Bama guy in the top 5 at the finally,but there was a Buckeye in there.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 am 
WB Contributor

Yall can leave this BAMA boy out of it. I dont have a clue in hell as to who this guy is. Thats why my screen name is my name. I have nothing to hide. :) 8) :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 pm 
BOTM Winner

Thanks Kevin and you know i like the hell out of you bama boys but this 1 is a dumb ass.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:34 pm 

at least I do not work for a union, and did not vote for obama like you union workers did, along with your wigger friends. I was told this site was for the Ala buggy riders club. sorry I did not know if was for a bunch of wiggers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:10 pm 

I don't know what u do, but anyone from ohio that worked with u long, would have to be an idiot.
Just a guess, but i would say u are such a puss that u made up this skminutz to hide behind.

Hell who would want to go to Ohio? This is for hill climbing and southern folks. not yankees, they should all be in Ala. going north is not going to prove anything. Hell this site is for us ALA buggy riders. Every one I have worked with from Ohio is a idiot.[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:44 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Location: rittman,ohio ----------- wellsville, water cooled chapter
skminutz wrote:
giveitagallon wrote:

IM FROM OHIO AND WOULD GIVE ANYBODY FROM OUT OF STATE THE SHIRT OFF MY BACK IF IT WOULD HELP THEM , BUT ALL I WOULD GIVE TO YOU NUMNUTS IS A SPOON SO YOU CAN EAT MY ASS !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

Quote:
Yall can leave this BAMA boy out of it. I dont have a clue in hell as to who this guy is. Thats why my screen name is my name. I have nothing to hide. :) 8) :shock:

X2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:07 pm 
WoodsBuggy Addict

i dont know who this idiot is either so leave me out also, but i think he is asking for a A$$ whooping talking the kind of shit he is talking , plus he must just be down rite stupid (if he really is from bama) and dont even know that AL. is the correct abbrevition for bama :roll:

Chris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:09 pm 

skminutz wrote:
at least I do not work for a union, and did not vote for obama like you union workers did, along with your wigger friends. I was told this site was for the Ala buggy riders club. sorry I did not know if was for a bunch of wiggers.

I think you done passed a line you shouldn't have gotten close to,so why dont you take your cousin(wife)and go stand in the welfare line while us real working men keep the country going. Alabama buggy riders are some good ole boys and i am glad to know some of you but apparently this guy didn't go to the same school as the rest of you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:17 pm 

Also i meant nothing about my statement about the hillclimb last year,i was just trying to get some good hillclimbing TT going with this guy.Most of you Bama guys climb some tuff shit and i respect ya'll for that but this guy is going to have a lot to prove the way he talks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm 
BOTM Winner

Who is this nutz? He must be some bum drawing welfare being jealous of our accomplishments of the WB.com community, it started in Ohio and spreads throughout the Eastern seaboard even some states in the west and even England!! I guess he got nothing better to do than going to a public library "using" taxpayer's money on a computer to start this sh*t. I never in a million years talk sh*t about anybody and this a**hole crossed the line without him even introducing himself to the site, anyway, if you are reading this, just make sure your balls are bigger than your brain, because you ain't got neither one!! :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 pm 
BOTM Winner

skminutz wrote:

Sounds like somebody dropped him on his head when he was a baby, he must not think of anyone but himself, I don't like the president so....... does that makes me a wigger???? I bet you will take any union job anytime that will pay better with better benefits than your "minimum wage" job at Mickey D's or Wal-mart would pay you!! this site is not "Only for Alabama buggy riders" it is for everybody out there that shares their passion in the woodsbuggy sports. So take your hate somewhere else!! :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:23 pm 
BOTM Winner

skminutz wrote:

YOU are the idiot!! Are you a union reject??? Did someone from "Ohio" prove something wrong to you??? Keep it up and a "Buckeye" will show you who's the idiot!!! :evil: :evil:

Board index » General » Upcoming Events