It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 pm

Board index » Tech and Fab » Transmissions

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:34 am 

I have lots of S/A stuff I need to get rid of,thought I'd put'em out here before I scrap them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:47 am 
BOTM Winner

Im in the same boat. I have lots of SA and IRS sedan trans parts that I will never use. You wantem Greg lol. I still have the SW trans out of the Dallas buggy too.

Post subject: Type 1 trans parts!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:58 pm 
WB Videographer

[quote='Odyknuck']Im in the same boat. I have lots of SA and IRS sedan trans parts that I will never use. You wantem Greg lol. I still have the SW trans out of the Dallas buggy too.[/quote]are they apart , i need reverse gears for my turd toter! (my brown buggy!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:44 am 
BOTM Winner

Reverse gears are usally the first reason these trans get torn apart. I would buy new ones. I do have a complete swing axel trans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:34 pm 

I would be interested in ant type-1 trans parts either of you guys may have.Let me know Thanks Aaron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:37 am 

Even though i plan on changing over to an irs trans soon I would still be interested in any spare SA parts or trannys you may have if you are just gonna scrap them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:09 am 
BOTM Winner

mjb600, Im in northeast ohio. If you want the swing axel parts come and get them. I have gears, shafts, axels etc. I would prefer to give good parts a home for nothing in lieu of scraping them out for $20.00. The complete swing axel trans is for sale if your interested.
Steve
216-695-0733

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:51 am 

[quote='Odyknuck']mjb600, Im in northeast ohio. If you want the swing axel parts come and get them. I have gears, shafts, axels etc. I would prefer to give good parts a home for nothing in lieu of scraping them out for $20.00. The complete swing axel trans is for sale if your interested.
Steve
216-695-0733[/quote]
I would definately like to get those parts off of you. I live in Kent but I have never heard of Rome, oh. Where is it at? And I will give you whatever money you are miss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:54 am 
BOTM Winner

Rome Ohio is about a 1/2 hour east of Chardon on route 6. I actually live in Hartsgrove however Rome is the Mailing address.

Board index » Tech and Fab » Transmissions