It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 pm

Board index » Tech and Fab » Transmissions

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm 

NO. well if you wont to talk or go buggy riding you can call me Kevin Hyde 812-584 7644

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 am 

bout to post the side by side drag i was talkin about... well try anyways... link will show if not a pic.... look this has blown up. i said i wont go to drews for work and here is why from everyone i ride with's experience. i even posted some of drews badass work thats up for sale on cincy clist. maybe i been draggin it out but i think everyone shoulds have all info about everyone. no one is perfect but when things had to be taken to the owner to fix them or taking a progressive apart and rebuilding it yourself that was suposed to be done and paid for.bad motor refresh, tranny sold as havin been gone thru but missing a gear etc etc through out everyone in the crew but me. i got that as first word " we are lookin for someone new for work we dont do. unsatisfied with drews" so i have waited and found what i like after seein it in action on their rails. anytime you wanna ride and i got the time i will ride with anyone. dont take it to heart there boss. just my opinion and how i came to it. sure there are others in the opposite direction too.

this is wrongwayray at dirt days in the green mystic performance 1915 right after dropin break in oil. is that you in the yellow 2180?
[img][IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh283/jhasty4/th_016.jpg[/img][/img]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:57 am 

NOT me or Brain Drew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:03 am 

well is obviously not brian (who is a great guy) but he said he just got that motor back from them with a fresh rebuild and fuel injection. i have seen what a motor brian build himself will do. but he sure dont do all the service work...and a built 2180 with a built 5 rib fro drews all fresh shouldnt be gettin smoke by a fresh 1915 with a beatdown stock 3 rib

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 am 
WB Contributor

rays a beast :shock: but if you want a 12 rib built theres only 1 guy to see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ME

Board index » Tech and Fab » Transmissions